Anti-pest agent "Fastak" - is an effective drug, time-tested. Means differs in the acceptable price and immediate impact on insects.
In this article, we will consider the instructions for the use of an insecticide, its mechanism of action and the existing advantages over analogues.
- Description and composition
- Mechanism and spectrum of action of an insecticide
- Drug benefits
- How to use: instructions for use
- Period of protective action
- Compatibility with other drugs
- Storage conditions
- Analogs of the drug "Fastak"
Description and composition
Insecticidal agent "Fastak" is a pyrethroid, namely it has an instant effect, is consumed in a small dosage and is one of the most well-known means for treating plants from insect pests all over the world.
Especially this insecticide is effective for treating peas. "Fastak" is used to destroy a wide range of sucking and gnawing insects, which belong to different semantic classes and are pests for crops. This tool has a unique contact-intestinal action. The dosage of "Fastak" is about 0.20 liters per hectare.The tool also has a fast and destructive effect on such insect species:
- bed bugs;
- flea beetles;
- pea kernels;
- Colorado beetles;
- flower rapeseed
Mechanism and spectrum of action of an insecticide
Agronomists recommend using "Fastak" at the first manifestations of pests. This will quickly destroy the threat of insects "in the bud."
Try while processing the field provide Coating with a uniform layer of working fluid and stems and leaves of plants. It should be noted that agronomists allow mixing of “Fastak” with many insecticides, fungicides, micro- and macro-fertilizers, which have a non-alkaline effect. The drug can be used on cereals and other cultures, even during flowering. This can be explained by the fact that the agent has a repellent effect on the bees and causes them to leave the treated area.
The drug has a physico-chemical effect, which due to small doses does not allow the drug residues to move to the soil and fall into the groundwater. It should also be remembered that from the moment of processing with the means to the time of harvesting, the following must pass: 30 days for peas, 20 days for potatoes, and for rape, cabbage and apple trees 45 days.
After processing, in most cases, the drug does not remain in the soil, it is rarely found with modern methods of analysis.
As part of the drug alpha-cypermethrin, which acts directly on the nervous system of the insect, violates the permeability of cell membranes, and also blocks sodium channels.
Insecticide successfully kills insects on such plants: rape, wheat, sugar beet, potatoes, alfalfa, peas, grapes, mustard, vegetables, fruits and forest crops. This tool will work in the field and in the garden. "Fastak" resistant to washing precipitation, which are able to negate the entire treatment.
Drug absolutely is safe for bees.
How to use: instructions for use
This insecticide is used not only for the treatment of fields or land,but also for handling storage facilities. After the warehouse has been processed, the grain can be loaded no earlier than the twentieth day. Warehouses or granaries are treated from stock pests at a consumption rate of 0.4 ml / square meter.
After processing the site "Fastakom" manual work can be done only after 10 days. Mechanized work is carried out after processing plants after 4 days.
"Fastak" can be made using any kind of sprayer.
Next, consider the instructions for use of the insecticide "Fastak", namely consumption rate for processing crops:
- wheat from harmful turtles, aphids, cicadas, thrips, fleas, leeches (the norm is 0.10-0.15 liters per hectare);
- sugar beet from pests such as fleas, weevils, aphid (0.20-0.25 l per hectare);
- apple trees from moth, leafworm (0.15-0.25 l per hectare);
- peas from insects: pea's grain eater, aphids, thrips (0.15-0.25 l per hectare);
- alfalfa (seed crops) from locusts, weevils, fleas (0.15-0.20 l per hectare).
- potatoes from the Colorado potato beetle (up to 0.07-0.10 l per hectare);
- cabbages from pests such as moth, scoop, whitefish (0.10-0.15 l per hectare);
- from pests of seed grain stocks (16 ml / ton), empty storage facilities (0.2 ml / m2), near the storage area (0.4 ml / m2). Maximum recommended to handle 2 times.
Period of protective action
The period of the protective action of the insecticide "Fastak" - 7-10 days, provided that the ambient temperature is 20ºС.
Compatibility with other drugs
It is recommended to check if the product is compatible with other insecticides. Therefore, you need to mix insecticides, and in the test version to treat the area. "Fastak" is poorly compatible with insecticides, which have a strong alkaline environment, as quickly hydrolyzed in such an environment.
The drug is almost not absorbed by the soil and does not accumulate in the soil. This substance is moderately toxic to warm-blooded animals and has a second hazard class. The skin resorptive toxicity of the drug is poorly expressed. May cause irritation to skin and mucous membranes.
Not recommended use insecticide during flowering.
The greatest biological activity and effectiveness is noted in the preparation at an air temperature of 10-15 ° C. Store "Fastak" should be in dry rooms with ventilation and protection from direct sunlight, always in the original packaging.
Keep separate from food, feed and aromatic substances. It should be remembered about the precautions, namely not to eat, not to drink, not to smoke when you work with the tool. Wash face and hands before breaks and after a work shift. Ensure the fire safety of the drug, since its vapors form a combustible mixture with air.
Analogs of the drug "Fastak"
The drug "Fastak" insecticide has numerous analogues that are used in a variety of plant cultures. For processing fruit crops:
- insecticides for pears and apples: "Aktara", "Decis Lux", "BI-58", "Preparation 30-D", "Lyufoks", "Zolon".
- Vineyards are cultivated by such means: Apollo, Actellic, Bi-58 New, Nissoran, Varant, Omayt, Konfidor Maxi, Ortus, Zolon, Karate.
For vegetable crops used:
- for cucumbers: "Vertimek", "Aktellik", "Karate", "Decis-Lux";
- for pepper: Reldan, Helikovex, Aktara;
- for eggplants: "Aktara", "Konfidor Maxi", "Vertimek", "Aktellik", "Karate Zeon", "Zolon", "Ratibor";
- for tomatoes: Aktara, Danadim Mix, Karate Zeon, Voliam Flexi, Match, Zolon, Konfidor Maxi, Decis Lux, Tiara, Profi, Angio ";
- for carrots: "Decis Lux" and "Aktellik".
If you need to process leguminous and cereal crops, take one of these drugs: Aktara, Greenfort, Actellic, Douglas, Marsh, Mospilan, Zolon, Karate, Nurel D, Sumition, Pirinex Supporter.
Insecticide "Fastak" is now actually the leader in the market of insecticides of direct action. It is effective, easy to use and economical, has a wide scope of impact.