Each of us tasted grapes, and some people liked it so much that they decided to grow it.
But growing grapes is only part of the job.
After harvesting, you need to water the bushes of grapes, loosen the soil under them and apply fertilizer.
And in order to protect the grapes from diseases, in the fall they process its vine with chemical preparations.
About this today and talk.
Means for processing
Grapes in the autumn period are treated as follows:
- Carefully inspect the shoots, when mildew is found on the leaves, the infected shoots are removed, and the bush is sprayed with such preparations as Amistar, Mikal, Delan, Strobe, Novozir, Acrobat, Utan, Poliram, Ridomil, Sandofan. Mizorin and others.
- When infected with oidium shoots sprayed with drugs, which include sulfur substances. Gardeners most commonly used are Mical, Sulfur Colloid, Amistar, Efal, Topaz, Rovral, Saprol, Privent, Azorizin Impact, Atemi.
- The use of drugs from diseases such as mildew and oidium helps protect the plant from anthracnose and fomopsis.
- To get rid of the grasses, the grassworms sprayed the grape bushes with cooked broths of tobacco and chamomile, or use Rovikurt.From chalcosporosis, it appears brown spots on the leaves, sprayed bushes Fundazol or Polyh.
- To get rid of the tick on the vine, they carry out a coinage, it is combined with a pasynkovaniem. By removing the top of the shoots, the one that is infected with a tick, you can get rid of this pest by 90%.
- Half-rolled, painful leaves are harvested and burned. For prevention, it is recommended to spray the bushes with a mixture of insecticide (Ridomyl) or fungicide (Aktara).
- They get rid of gray rot by treating wood with such preparations as Switch, Rock, Rovral, Horus, Euparin.
- Healthy and well-groomed branches of grapes are treated with a solution of copper or iron sulphate, and then wrap.
Processing early grape varieties begin as soon as the crop is harvested, and one should not wait for late autumn, which helps to avoid the spread of disease. At spraying the tool is important, the sprayer should be with a good nozzle and the tight pump.
Brief description of bacterial preparations
Azorizin refers to bacterial preparations that are based on strains. It increases the yield, improves the quality of berries.Saves grapes from diseases such as oidium.
Flavobacterin used for spraying infected grapes that suffer from powdery mildew, root rot.
Mizorin used to increase the yield, it improves the quality of the grapes, accelerates the ripening of the plant for 2 weeks, increases resistance to drought and frost. It suppresses the development of rot in the root system and on the berries themselves.
Another popular drug can be called Gaupsin. it universal drug, which is used to protect the grapes from fungal diseases and pests, including oidium, mildew, gray mold, linder, tick, powdery black spot, grape pruritus.
For the appointment, chemical drugs can be divided into three groups:
- Insecticides are used to control pests such as aphids, butterflies, beetles, and caterpillars.
- Fungicide process bushes of grapes with infectious diseases.
- Acaricides are used to kill ticks.
TO positive sides spraying include:
- Chemicals adhere well to grape leaves and remain on them for a long time.
- Most drugs are resistant to precipitation.
- Practically all chemical preparations are composed of organic substances, i.e. they are more natural.
- Reduces water evaporation.
- Reduce the level of pollution.
- Some drugs can increase yields.
Despite the fact that these chemicals very well protect grapes from diseases, they weaken the immunity of plants. But, the greatest disadvantage when using fungicides is that by the end of the period of their action there is a risk more sick. Also, they can cause a certain dependence on grapes.
What are the features of use?
Early grapes begin to spray immediately after picking all the berries, they do not wait for the arrival of late autumn, because by that time the grapes are weakened due to pests and diseases and its chances of enduring the winter cold are reduced.
Sprayed in good windless weather, in the morning or in the evening. When it rains and during the flowering period, grapes, like other plants, are not sprayed.The solution is applied to the surface of the leaf in a thin layer; care should be taken to ensure that the liquid does not flow.
Before spraying grapes you need to prepare the drug. Basically it is diluted with water, in the proportions indicated on the package. Water should be cold, its temperature is not more than 20 degrees. The prepared liquid should be immediately used, i.e. spray all the bushes of grapes for 4 hours.
It should be remembered that the drugs protect only the part of the plant on which they came, that is, there was a direct contact. It is necessary to carefully spray the bottom of the leaves of the vine. It is necessary to process twice, to secure the desired result.
Grapes begin to spray in September. This is done to prevent the outbreak of disease after a long break between treatments, and the weather at this time is sunny. In October and November, a number of measures are taken to improve plants and their preparation for the winter period.
In September, in addition to foliar feeding of grapes with phosphorus-potassium fertilizer, when the first signs of infection with oidium are found, the bushes are treated with Flint, Strobe.A grape crop harvested with potassium permanganate or colloidal sulfur. In October, eradicate pruning is carried out, then the vine is pruned.
In October, the grapes are recommended to spray soda and saline. They are treated with stalks, leaves and ground near the roots of grapes. Spray need 3-4 times in late October.